We were the first HETAS approved retailer in the area and with three qualified retail advisers there is normally someone on hand at the showroom to provide technical advice.
Our showroom always has at least 50 stoves out on display from a range of around 500.
We keep in stock a large range of flue fittings, accessories and consumables and can provide a next day service for stove glass and anything else we don’t have on the shelf.
Our accessory range includes:
- Log baskets and wrought iron log stands
- Companion sets, pokers and brush sets
- Stove care – paint, stove glass, door seals and glue
- Chimney care – Cleaning products (including rods and brushes)
- Fuels – Logs, kindling, coal briquettes & firelighters
- Outdoor cooking – Barbeques & wood fired ovens
- Home & giftware – Whistling kettles, handmade candlesticks etc
- Framed original artwork and prints by local artists